secure reservations : check availability and book now
Only accepting reservations through September 25, 2016.
- One night deposit is required to confirm a reservation
- Cancellations: Seven or more days notice has a cancellation fee of 5% of deposit. Less than seven days notice has loss of total deposit.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am
- We cannot accommodate children under age of 12
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Smoking is allowed on the covered veranda or porch
- Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted
Your credit card deposit payment will process through our merchant account, “DTOUR”. Please note this when you receive your card statement.
1 or 2 bedroom Forkner suite
The two bedroom Forkner suite has a comfortable parlor with gas log fireplace, dining table, satellite TV, WiFi, full kitchen with dishwasher and washer/dryer, 11-foot ceilings, heart pine floors, hand-painted sink and tiled vanity, tiled shower/tub, and private porch. Each bedroom has a queen bed. Kitchen is stocked with breakfast items. Book as 1 bedroom $170/night or 2 bedrooms $250/night (+ 7% tax)
Judge Candler’s guest room
Judge Candler’s guest room adjoins the apartment and has the use of a private bathroom with vintage claw-foot tub/shower in the hall. Bathroom is not in the room. This bedroom has a king bed, gas log fireplace, glass-topped table, easy chair, satellite TV and WiFi. Continental breakfast served in the host’s kitchen. $125/night (+ 7% tax)
Florie’s guest room
Florie’s guest room, upstairs, has the use of a private bathroom with shower in the hall. Bathroom is not in the room. This bedroom has a king bed, desk, club chair, electric fireplace, satellite TV and WiFi. Glass doors open from the hall to a private terrace overlooking the front gardens. Continental breakfast served in the host’s kitchen. $125/night (+ 7% tax)